Welcome

Welcome to my Blog. I am always trying to find new and unique ways to express myself through my glass. My work has evolved into my favorite item; pet cremation remembrance pendants. This is where I permanently fuse ashes between layers of glass. My most recent creation is my sepia - pictures in glass, where I take a picture and fuse it into glass. I have also done a few remembrance items with people's ashes which turned out amazing.

My glass can be purchased on either of my two websites
http://www.artfire.com/ext/shop/studio/addicted2glassfusion
and
http://www.etsy.com/shop/addicted2glassfusion

If you need something different, please contact me at
addicted2glassfusion@yahoo.com so we can discuss what you're looking for.

Enjoy my blog. Hopefully you'll find something that inspires you.


Some of my items at addicted2glassfusion.etsy.com

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

12 days left to enter the March free pendant drawing

It's down to the wire on the number of days left for you to enter for my drawing for a free pendant of your choice on either of my websites addicted2glassfusion.artfire.com and addicted2glassfusion.etsy.com.  That's right only 12 days left until I announce the winner.

Rules: Every online purchase (other than my necklace wires) gets you a ticket into my drawing.  Purchase from either my artfire or my etsy site by the end of the day February 28, 2010 and you'll be entered into my drawing.  The more you purchase, the better your chances are at winning.  I'll announce the winner by the end of the day March 1, 2010 here on my blog.  If you're the winner you'll have your choice of glass pendant I have listed (up to $17.00 value). You just have to decide which one you want.

Good luck to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment